We are thrilled to be open again and look forward to welcoming you to our three exhibitions, Mariana Castillo Deball: Between making and knowing something, Responsive Space and the latest exhibition by Shadowlight Artists, LUMINOUS.
Local COVID alert level: high
Oxfordshire is in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions. Please note, this means that you must not meet friends and family at Modern Art Oxford who you do not live with, unless you have formed a support bubble with them. To find out more, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-you-need-to-know#high-alert
Please remember that you must now book a free ticket ahead of your visit. All tickets are for general admission and will gain you access to all three of our exhibitions, as well as the shop and café. Book your free tickets now.
Our shop is open with perfect gifts for Christmas for the whole family, so why not stop by during your visit and have a browse. Please note, that if you just want to visit our shop, you do not need to book a General Admission ticket.
We are excited to announce that our café will be reopening for a limited time over the festive period. The café will be open on the weekend of 12 and 13 December, and again on the weekend of 19 and 20 December. Please note, that if you just want to visit our café, you do not need to book a General Admission ticket. Find out more
Find out more about our safety measures
- Entry is by advance online booking only – we have set up 15 minute arrival slots throughout each day. You need to book a free ticket for each member of your party for an available slot. Please arrive within your allotted time slot. You are then welcome to stay as long as you like, or until the gallery closes. Book your free General Admission tickets now.
- Opening hours – the gallery will now be open Tuesday – Sunday 11am – 4pm, apart from on Thursday 7 and 14 January when we will open 1-7pm. We are not open on Mondays
- One-way system – please enter the gallery via our Pembroke St entrance and exit via St Ebbe’s Street as we have a new one-way system in place
- Face coverings – please wear a face covering in the gallery for the safety of other visitors and staff
- Social distancing – we are limiting the number of visitors to the gallery so that you can maintain social distancing during your visit
- Hand washing – we will have additional hand-sanitising and washing stations throughout the building that you will be encouraged to use regularly
- And finally – during your visit always follow gallery staff instructions – we are here to keep you safe.
If you have any questions about our reopening measures, we would love to hear from you: email@example.com.